The remaining group companies are:
- Limonta Sport SpA, leading company in the production of synthetic and hybrid grass for the sport landscape. It also produces flooring in PVC for sport;
- Tiba, with its notable dyeing capability, and Tessitura di Lurago, which is highly specialised in producing plain-loom fabrics, work with Limonta SpA to provide it with the products that are the basis for its textile finishing processes, which are the main speciality of Limonta SpA;
- Limonta Informatica, which ensures that the group is equipped with the very latest information science aids;
- Aunde Italia, a leader in fabrics for automobiles and a supplier to the big car-manufacturing companies;
- Arredamento Lombardo, one of the leading Italian distributors of household fabrics and curtains.